FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Are your leather watch straps good quality?
Yes! We thoroughly test and wear all of our straps for a length of time before they become available to purchase at our website.
Is shipping included in the price?
Yes! The price of straps illustrated at our website includes free parcel post via Australia Post.
Do you offer express shipping?
Yes! Express shipping is available in checkout if you would like to pay the extra for a faster service via Australia Post. Express shipping is currently $5 and can be ordered via the checkbox in checkout.
I accidentally gave you my old address. What to do?
If we have already sent you the tracking email then we have posted your order.
What you can do is get your parcel redirected by Australia post. Either wait for a tracking update email from Aus Post then follow the instructions to redirect or better still make an account with Aus Post (use the same name and email that you used with us).
Once your account is created at Aus Post, input the tracking number then authorise to have your parcel re-directed to your current address.
Sign up for an Australia Post account here – https://auspost.com.au/auth/invite
Do all straps come with spring bars?
Yes! All of our leather straps include spring bars and strap removal tool. The quick release straps that have in-built springs also come with an extra pair of spring bars.
Can I fit a leather strap to my Apple watch?
Yes you can. Apple strap adapters with spring bars to suit any 22mm lug width strap that we stock are available after you add a strap to cart.
Is it ok to cut the first keeper off?
Of course. Perhaps you have a larger wrist and find it difficult to thread strap through the first keeper / fixed keeper. Cutting the keeper in half, on the edge or completely off is ok in this situation.
Why are your straps less expensive than other Australian online shops?
1. Once tested and approved, we then order a bulk amount to be made up. Ordering in bulk is cost effective. This allows us to sell hundreds of straps every week and then pass the savings on to you.
2. Simple packaging. We asked our customers via a survey about whether packaging is a deal breaker. The vast majority did not want or need fancy boxes or containers just cheaper prices for high quality straps.
Where are you located?
We are located in Montville, the artisan village 240 metres above sea level in the hinterland region of the Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia.
Are you open to the public?
No. Sorry. OH&S and insurance regulations to allow public on our property would mean added costs. Therefore, to keep our prices competitive we are currently not open to the public to neither visit or to shop. However, a covid safe (non contact) pick up box is available for local pick ups. Contact us if you would like to pick up your order.
Why buy from Leatherstraps.com.au?
1. Fully tested, high quality genuine leather straps.
2. Unbeatable prices for Australian stock.
3. Widest variety, unusual lug sizes also stocked.
4. Australian owned and operated and proud of it.
5. Located in Australia.
6. Same day dispatch from QLD Australia.
7. Free parcel post (thick protective packaging). Unlike other strap shops that only send via normal post in an envelope.
8. Free spring bars and strap removal tool (quick release straps also get an extra pair of spring bars).
9. Warranty & Returns – 6 month replacement warranty + 30 day money back, change of mind / return policy. Don’t like the colour? Simply return for your money back within 30 days for a full refund.
10. High level of support. Feel free to Contact Us for any reason regarding your purchase or for general inquiries. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days, ready to help you.
I purchased the wrong colour strap. Can i return the item?
Yes, you can return the item within 30 days of receiving. Please visit our ‘Returns Policy‘ page for more information.
Do you offer a warranty or guarantee?
Yes. We have a 6 month guarantee on all items. Please refer to our ‘Warrant & Guarantee‘ page for more information.