‘Winton’ Cross Stitched Brown Leather Watch Strap
Named after the north west Queensland Outback town known for sheep and cattle raising. The ‘Winton’ strap is a 3.7mm thick strap the entire length with a big stainless steel silver buckle. Finished off with white hand stitched cross stitching.
Currently available in 22mm lug width size and brown cow hide leather. More colours and sizes coming soon.
- Genuine cow hide inner with calf leather outer
- Hand stitched cross pattern
- Big silver stainless steel buckle
- Spring bars included (2 per strap)
- Spring bar removal tool / buckle punch included (1 per order). Manufactured using aluminium reduces risk of scratching your watch
- Price includes free postage Australia wide. Express post option in checkout
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase any 2 or more straps in our shop and receive 10% off your order, automatically updated in checkout.