‘Winton’ Cross Stitched Black Leather with Black Buckle
Named after the North West Queensland Outback town known for sheep and cattle raising. The ‘Winton’ strap is a 3.7mm thick strap the entire length with a large stainless steel buckle. Finished off with white hand stitched cross stitching.
Currently available in 22mm and 24mm lug width size. More colours available soon.
- Genuine cow hide inner and calf leather outer
- Hand stitched cross pattern
- Black leather with black stainless steel buckle
- Spring bars included (2 per strap)
- Spring bar removal tool / buckle punch included. Manufactured using aluminium reduces risk of scratching your watch
- Price includes free postage Australia wide. Express post option in checkout
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase any 2 or more straps in our shop and receive 10% off your order, automatically updated in checkout.