Ninderry Top Grain Leather Strap
‘Ninderry’ black top grain leather watch strap. One piece of soft cow hide folded and stitched at both ends with simple wax coated stitching. No taper, the leather is the same thickness and width from one end to the other. Medium size brushed 316L stainless steel buckle finishes this strap off perfectly.
- One piece top grain cow hide
- Thickness is 4.2mm
- Width and thickness maintained throughout the length
- Waxed off-white stitching
- 316L brushed stainless steel buckle
- Soft from day one
- Heavy duty 1.8mm thick spring bars included
- Spring bar removal tool included
- Price includes free postage Australia wide. Express post option in checkout
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase any 2 or more straps in our shop and receive 10% off your order, automatically updated in checkout.
New: 1st July, 2021 – ‘Ninderry’ black leather watch strap.
One piece of soft cow hide folded and stitched at both ends. Medium size brushed 316L stainless steel buckle. Wax coated off white stitching.
Similar to our popular ‘Cooroy’.
The main differences between the Ninderry and the Cooroy is the Ninderry is more heavily dyed and has a smaller buckle size.
Don’t underestimate the quality because of the cheap price. We test for months and once passed our testing procedure we get the straps made up in bulk and pass the savings on to our customers.